Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
If you are unable to view the below PDF documents please contact our office for further assistance.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
Links and Resources
Steps For Being Approved to Lease One of Our Properties
In Order to be considered as a Premier Property occupant, here are the steps
- The application fee is $50.00 per person.
- All applicants over the age of 18 must fill out an application.
- Properties are leased on a first approval bases. To be fully approved, the security deposit in (CERTIFIED FUNDS) must be receivd by Premier Properties and the leased signed.
- The lease must be signed within (2) business days.
- You must move in or begin rent payments within two weeks. If property is currently leased, you have two weeks from the day the property goes vacant.
- The property will not be taken off the market or held until security deposit is received and lease is signed.
- Both security deposit and first months rent must be certified funds. (NO PERSONAL CHECKS)
Minimum Requirements to be Considered for a Premier Properties Home, Duplex, or Townhome
- You must make (3.5) times the amount of the rent to be considered. Combined incomes are ok.
- You must be able to prove 1 or 2 years of previous rental history.
- You cannot have (ANY) balances from previous landlords, property managers or apartments on your credit.
- We do run credit. If your credit is substandard it could result in being declined or a larger security deposit.
- Property owners are allowed to discriminate against pets or smokers.